Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Wiki Fever

Within lectures we have started creating our own wikis. Initially I had no idea what a wiki was, after watching the video supplied by Mandy within the lecture it made things alot more clear. Thank god!
Within our group we were given Education in five years time as our subject to create our wiki on. We struggled with this topic as there isnt going to be much change within the next five years.... we had to use our imagination and own opinions alot when doing this. I personally looked at the changes in the way education will change overall, looking at preminitions of change within the economy, which would hopefully lead to more teaching jobs.... hopefully being the key word!
I also illistrated the fact I think technoglogy will develop even more within the classroom, for example reading to be done using tablets, like Kindles.
We struggled with this as there is a lack of information to be found about predicted changes in education in the near future. Hopefully we can add to the wiki over time when we come across new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment